Foul release coating for ALL underwater metals.
- Defense against both marine growth and corrosion for all underwater metal assets.
- Strong long-lasting adhesion to metals is what makes Propspeed unparalleled to other products on the market.
- Long-lasting solution that, when applied and maintained correctly, protects underwater metal assets up to 2 years.
- Foul-release, not antifoul. Foul-release coatings use physical means to reduce fouling, creating a surface that’s tough for marine organisms to adhere to.
The most effective solution to prevent marine growth and protect underwater assets.
Propclean, ensuring that the metal surface is completely free of contaminants and ready for Propprep.
Propprep, critical in the chemical preperation of the metal surfase, the low percentage of phosphoric acid treats the metal in preparation for the Propspeed Etching Primer.
2x Ethching Primer Base 240ml & 2x Hardener 60ml.
Clearcoat 400ml, non toxic, a silicone topcoat.
|1 x PROPELLER
||2 x PROPELLERS
|119 cm - 142 cm
||79 cm - 117 cm
||1 Lt Kit will coat approx. 3,4sqm
Εffective on underwater metal surfaces:
Shafts/Propellers/Rudders/Bow thrusters/Struts/Stabilizers/Trim tabs/Sail drives/Keel coolers/Sea strainers/Sea chests/Through hull fittings
Code 782A consist of:
2 X etching Primer Base 240ml
2 X Hardener 60 ml
1 X clear coat 400 ml
* E-shop under development. For your inquiries call us or add items to list and then send your request online